Tales of a Naughty Nurse In NYC

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Out of sorts

That's how I've been feeling lately. And that's why I haven't written. Well, that and the fact that I have barely had a moment to myself. Until tonight. I'm still feeling uninspired, though.

After spending much time outdoors over the past few weeks, I'm covered from head to toe with mosquito bites....and I don't leave those buggers alone. I scratch until they bleed and then I pick the scabs. I know...I'm gross... But, I'm crawling out of my skin.

I tend to lead certain parts of my life the way I treat mosquito bites. For many years I have been my own worst enemy...I torture myself on many levels and always turn any anger I feel inward. I'm cognizant of it, yet I can't seem to break the patterns. And surprise surprise...I get angry at myself for being stuck...and around we go.

I'm working on it with the shrink...digging deeply...but it hasn't been easy. I haven't had any desire to fuck or even write about fucking. I've been finding my sanity through other life projects. I've been singing -- which is great. I started a new band and this project is going to kick ass. I'm an active volunteer in a local non-profit and have been dedicating a lot of time and effort there.

I cancelled a date with "Sir" last night. I just wasn't feeling it.

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to start using the blog for journaling these feelings.

Don't despair dear readers, I have been taking good care of myself, though, and bringing myself to some very very intense orgasms. That's fine for me now... I hope to recover that drive to share even those experiences again.

I had orientation for school today. Man, did I feel old. Most of the group were freshmen, although there are about 130 people like me (ie 2nd bachelor degree) enrolled. It's getting close and I'm starting to freak out a bit, but it's going to be great...I know it.

Bear with me through this time.

I feel as though the fog is lifting...

Don't touch that dial.

- Hot Lips xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger A Nawty Mouz said...

Hot Lips,

I'm tempted to say, "Don't torture yourself. ... That's my job." But, I'll refrain from saying that.

I know what you mean by torturing and tormenting yourself. Going over and over again on the same bloody things. How to get unstuck? When you figure it out, let us know.

Be assured that you're thoughts and feelings are welcome here.

Blessings,
ANM.

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take as much time as you need. As for getting unstuck, you've already found the solution. It is healthy to talk about your life, whether in a therapeutic environment or online, where you can make it as cathartic as you want. It is even healthier, however, for you to find a varied array of outlets, for creativity as well as whatever frustrations you may feel.

If you believe in karma, I hope I can send you a lot of good karma. (How does 10 karma points sound? Alrigh,t ok, fine, fifteen!) And do something good with that good karma, don't let it go to waste! If you get confused, I always know how to put good karma to good use.

First time reader of your blog.
-Nick

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home