Tales of a Naughty Nurse In NYC

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Coupling

As seen on Craig's List...

My strap on wants to get used. . . - mw4w
Reply to: pers-153584250@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-04-22, 3:35PM


Wildly sexual (and intelligent, intuitive, respectful, attractive, professional, sane, and safe) couple seeking a sexy single bi-femme for a night of exploration and fun. We are open to further friendship / encounters if the right chemistry is there.

Our ideal fantasy revolves around you. . .we love to please. Tell us what you are in the mood for and we will do our best to make it come true. We have a little experience with threesomes, enough to ensure you an amazing time, but not a lot.

Let's start with a drink and a bit of flirting?


Sounds good, no? Well at first, based on the vitals (location and age) and my track record, I thought this might have been posted by a former lover (same guy that made me submit to him and the one who may be the subject of future posts). You see, on several random occasions I have answered his CL posts. I dunno, there's something about his writing and sensibility that appeals to me and is a rarity on CL. I wrote him and asked if he had anything to do with it. "Not I, said the fly," he responded. He also said to keep him in mind if we have a good time and look for a 4th in the future.

I sent this email...

I am very intrigued. I have hungered to get into a tangle with a couple for some time. Bi-curious…never been with a woman…and think it would be great fun to explore in the context of a 3-some.

About me…

37
New York City Native – born in bklyn and live in manhattan
intelligent, intuitive, respectful, attractive, professional, sane, and safe like yourselves
5’7”, strong/fit body with curves where they ought to be.
Long curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

I have photos (clean and dirty) and am willing to share those as well as my fantasies if you’re interested…


When I awoke the next morning, I found their response in my mail box complete with photos. They are a very hot couple. I returned some photos in kind and they think I'm lovely. We may try to get together this weekend. "He" was flirting with me most of the day and "she" gave me her phone number so we can chat and get a better sense of one another. Must be a mars/venus thing.

I have some ideas of fantasies I'd like fulfilled. The most prominent one is an incest fantasy...mommy...daddy...little girl. It's dark and taboo, yes...but it's my fantasy and now, I'm all about fulfilling my desires.

Stay tuned for more on the fantasy, more on the actual encounter and perhaps, sometime down the road, I will muse on what drives my incest fantasies. There has been talk in the blogosphere about roundtabling this topic...I think that would make for very interesting discussion...and some healthy introspection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home