Tales of a Naughty Nurse In NYC

Friday, April 28, 2006

Family Affair

Disclaimer
It's just a fantasy oh oh oh oh
It's not the real thing oh oh oh oh
Sometimes a fantasy oh oh oh oh
Is all you need....


I lay awake in my bed. My eyes nervously shift from side to side. It's dark. Through the window, I occasionally hear a car pass by and when it does its headlights cast shadows into my room. It's as if the trees come alive and practically reach into my room to grab me. I pull the blankets tight around me and curl up into a cocoon for protection. I close my eyes hoping the silence, peppered with the white noise of the cars passing by, will lull me to sleep.

The wind howls. Suddenly, a bolt of lighting crashes and illuminates the room. The crescendo of the thunder shakes the entire house. Terrified, I jump out of bed and run as fast as my legs can take me down the hall to mommy and daddy's room. I'm out of breath and am about to throw the door open but remembered that mommy and daddy told me never to do that. I have to knock before going into their room. My little hand curls up into a fist and is about to knock when I hear mommy moan, "ohhhhhhh, yes." I put my ear against the door and I hear the bed creaking and daddy says, "Do you like this? Do you like when i "f" you?" Daddy told me never to say the "f" word and there he was doing it. I'm not sure what they are doing in there but it is making me feel really naughty...and I really want to open the door to see.

I carefully grip the doorknob and as quietly as possible, turn the knob to the right and hear the click of the latch. I slowly push the the door ajar and it creaks ever so slightly. I stick my face in the crack of the door and peer inside...it's not dark in there...the lights are dimmed and I see daddy on top of mommy. Her legs are pulled behind her head like when she does yoga and daddy is pumping his body against her. They are both breathing so heavily and that makes me feel breathless. As I watch them, I notice my panties are wet. I know I didn't pee, but what's happening to me? I slip my fingers beneath the waistband and feel my vagina and it's all wet...and it's really sensitive, too...it feels good to touch myself there and I gently rub. I am so overwhelmed by what I see and how I feel that my knees buckle, I trip over my feet and I fall through the door into the bedroom.

I lay there still on the floor and pretend I am invisible. The bed stops creaking. I think Daddy stopped pumping mommy. Oh, they're going to be so mad at me. My eyes well up with tears. I feel more terrified than I did from the storm. Daddy turns and sees me on the floor and turns back to mommy and they start to giggle.

"Sweetie," daddy says. "We know you're there. Why don't you stand up beside the bed and talk to me and mommy."

I stand up without raising my head and sheepishly walk to the foot of the bed and daddy gestures me to come around to the side. Oh, I hope they don't punish me.

Mommy lowers her legs around daddy. Her head is rested with her curly brown hair fanned out across the pillow, Her breasts fall gently to each side and her hands are on her belly...she looks so beautiful....like an angel. She smiles at me. I've seen mommy naked before...when I was really little we used to take baths together... but there is something about the way she looks that makes me feel really warm all over. Daddy sits indian style between Mommy's legs. I have seen my daddy naked before as well, but his penis was always so small and soft. Now it's so hard and the head is purple. My mouth drops open when I see how big it is. I look up at daddy in utter amazement and he smiles at me.

"Do you know what mommy and daddy were doing?" Daddy asks. I shake my head left and right.

Mommy continues, "Daddy was making me feel really good."

Daddy says, "And mommy was making me feel really good too...at the same time."

"Come up here, baby," daddy says as he taps his palm on the bed. They scooch over and I jump up onto the bed and sit indian style next to them.

"How did it make you feel to see mommy and daddy giving each other pleasure?"

I hesitate. I shrug my shoulders. I can't let them know how good it made me feel...that feels so wrong.

"Will you be mad if I tell you the truth?"

"Of course not...we always tell you that honesty is the best policy."

"Um, well, it made me feel warm and tingly all over. And it made my panties wet...and I didn't pee in my pants, I swear."

I lower my head.

Daddy lifts my chin with his first two fingers and looks me in the eyes and says, "that's ok baby. Mommy and I have been looking forward to this day when you were big enough to understand. We know you're ready to feel good too. And we want to show you how...and share with you because we love you so much."

I look over at mommy and she smiles and nods reassuringly.

"I'm scared," I confess.

Daddy puts his arms around me. "We know that baby, but you know we would never let anything bad happen to you."

"Yes, I know."

"Good. Then don't worry about a thing. We're just going to have some fun together."

Mommy sits up and pulls my t-shirt over my head. My titties are so small compared to mommy's and look how big her nipples are. Gosh, they look like giant pencil erasers. Mommy sees me looking at her breasts and caresses them. "When you were a little baby, I fed you from these."

"I don't remember."

"Of course you don't sweetie," mommy laughs.

Mommy continues to rub her titties and daddy motions with his finger to come closer. I awkardly crawl over mommy and try to figure out where I should go. Daddy grabs me by the waist, pulls me between his legs, wraps his arms around me and hugs me close to him. I feel his hardness against my back. My vagina is getting wet again. I feel like I just want to take my panties off and be totally naked like they are.

"Take off your panties, honey," mommy says. Gosh, it's like she could read my mind.

I comply and look down at my vagina and look at mommy's. Mine is all smooth and mommy's is covered with hair. Mommy moves a hand down to her bush and runs her fingers through the little curly black hairs. Then, as if copying what mommy was doing, daddy moves his hand down to my vagina and feels my smoothness. His fingers part my lips and he rubs my most sensitive spot just like I was doing at the door. "Does that feel good, baby?" daddy asks.

The word is caught in my throat, but I am able to utter, "Y-y-yes."

Daddy's other hand finds my small titty and gently pinches my nipple. It hurts a little...but in a good way. My body feels like it's melting underneath him. Mommy starts rubbing her pink button faster and firmer and daddy does the same to me. Mommy watches. She never takes her eyes off me.

Mommy and daddy start to rub faster and my whole body feels like it does when my foot falls asleep. I pull myself in closer to daddy and my body becomes a part of his. Mommy and I are both breathing faster and heavier and my vagina starts to pulse like a heartbeat and my body starts to quiver and shake. Mommy rubs herself and moans, "That's it. We're almost there." And then she shrieks, "yes yes yes...." I say nothing but what Mommy said is how I feel now.

My body goes limp in daddy's arms he and combs my hair with his fingers like he does when I lay my head on his lap when we watch tv together on the sofa. "You are such a good girl," he says.

"We're not done, though," mommy announces. "We still have to make daddy feel good, don't we, honey?"

Daddy nods in the agreement.

I am puzzled.

Mommy instructs daddy to lay back on the pillows. She is on one side of him and I am on the other. His penis is small again.

Mommy leans over to daddy and puts her mouth on his penis. My initial thought is "ewwww." But the minute she does it, daddy lets out a moan. Mommy bobs her head up and down several times and then like magic, daddy's penis is big again. I still can't believe my eyes. Daddy watches me watch and sees the hunger in my eyes that I don't even know is there. "Honey, why don't you show our little girl how to do that?"

Mommy looks at me and says, "I want you to pretend that this is the most delicious popsicle you've ever eaten."

"Can I pretend it's grape?" I ask.

"Anything you desire, sweetie."

Mommy doesn't have to say another word. First I take his hard penis in my hand like mommy did and I lean over lick up and down and all around. Then I lick the swelling purple head and when I do daddy trembles. "Are you ok, daddy?"

"Yes baby. I am just fine. Now you keep doing what you are doing. You're a fast learner. I'm glad we let you eat all of those fruit pops."

Mommy leans over and her face is next to mine. She joins me and we lick daddy's penis together. She goes down to the little sack at the bottom of his penis. I think it looks like a bag of marbles. Mommy stays down there and I press my lips around daddy's penis and lower my head toward his body. I start to move faster and daddy's hand is against my head guiding me. Mommy and I make all kinds of slurping noises. Daddy moves my head faster and faster and his penis goes down into my throat. I gag and almost throw up but daddy keeps moving my head up and down. Suddenly, I feel a rumbling against my lips and tongue on the underside of his penis. "Oh, my girls," daddy yells out. "I'm going to explode."

"Should I stop?" I mumble, his penis still in my mouth.

"No no no." mommy implores. "Let daddy explode in your mouth. I think you will like how it tastes."

I suck on daddy again...fast like he showed me. I start to feel the rumbling again and then I taste and feel warm liquid in my mouth. It fills my mouth up so fast and I have to swallow it, but some dribbles down my chin. Daddy melts into the bed and Mommy wipes the dribble with her finger and then puts her finger in her mouth. She leans over and kisses me on the mouth. Her tongue probes inside my mouth as she finds my tongue. Our tongues twirl around each other. Mommy's mouth is so soft.

Daddy sits up and kisses me as mommy did. His mouth is soft, too.

Their kisses make me feel good.

They both lay back and I ready myself to return to my room...I collect my underwear that is strewn on the floor with mommy and daddy's pajamas.

"Don't you want to sleep here with us?" Daddy asks.

"I thought big girls don't sleep in their parents' bed?" I sass.

Mommy replies, "Well tonight, smartypants, you are our little girl and we can make an exception. Some rules are meant to be broken."

I crawl between the two of them and they each lay on their side facing the other. Mommy puts her hand on my belly and daddy rests his hand atop hers.

The cars go by like they did before but no longer am I afraid. I feel safe here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh... I think this is kinda scary... kinda creepy... but I kinda masturbated to it all night.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite disturbing. I appreciate that you put the disclaimer up first.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very hot; I've been talking with a woman who had sex with her dad and some of it was hot; now many years later she admits it and sees it in a different light. It can be lovely, and that's what you've expressed. All that safety and warm good feelings; nice.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home