Tales of a Naughty Nurse In NYC

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Afternoon diddle

It's 4:00pm. I arrived home from work about a half hour earlier and have some time before my friend arrives. We're going for a bike ride in Central Park....doing fruit loops in the park, as I like to say. It is such a magnificent day today. I'm looking forward to feeling the late afternoon sun on my face.

After having a quick bite to eat, I went to my room to change into my cycling gear...pulled on black lycra, padded shorts and a jersey from a local bike club featuring lady liberty wearing a red bike helmet. I look awfully fetching in my bike duds. I turned my head over my right shoulder and noticed how inviting my bed appeared in the afternoon light. My pussy called out, "Play with me," (use your favorite genitalia voice here) and I crawled onto the bed and lay on my back as my hands crept beneath the elastic waistband of my shorts. The tight fabric braced my hand as my fingers got lost between my labia. It felt so good to touch myself.

I wanted to feel something inside of me so I reached over for my box o' toys and decided on the Orchid G. This toy is an inexpensive gem. Perfectly angled for g-spot stim and equally effective for clitoral stim...nice ergonomics. I fiddled around the box for batteries and found 2(whew...that was close...time to get a new supply). I pumped 3 drops of my lovely "Pink" lube and rubbed that all over the purple bulb. I slid my shorts below my knees, gently urged my plaything into my pussy, switched it on and felt the vibrations pulse through my body.

I worked the vibe with my right hand and used my left middle finger to rub my clit. As I rubbed in circles, I found my rhythm and felt my pussy working the vibe more than my hand was. I clenched and released the Orchid G with my kegel muscles in a rhythm that matched the clockwise circular motion of my finger. Each time I tightened the muscles, the bulbous head of the vibe rubbed my gspot and on every release, I felt that urge to pee (but you know you're not going to pee). My pelvis started to buck and the pace quickened, as did my breathing. I closed my eyes and began to imagine that I was being fucked by a man who told me I couldn't come. The more he restricted me the further up the crest of the wave I rode. It got to the point where I couldn't hold back anymore...my body shuddered from my orgasm and my pussy contracted around my little purple gem. I shut the vibe off and lay there for a moment until my breathing slowed.

An afternoon O...a bike ride...and then a beer (will be my first hametz after Passover)...all in all, a very good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger C-dell said...

I find Women masturbating to be very sexy.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home