Tales of a Naughty Nurse In NYC

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Three's Company

Where the kisses are her's and her's and his

Wow...2 posts of, what, about 7 with a TV show as the title. Well, not suprising to me as I used to be a wee bit of a TV junkie. Growing up, we had TV's in just about every room in our apartment. My folks would say to me,

Shut that book. Watch the television.
All those years watching the idiot box must have had some impact on my creativity...for better or worse.

Of course this post is not about Jack Tripper and the girls...or my former TV addiction. This, dear readers, is about my steamy, sexy 3-some which I introduced here. It was an evening of firsts, my friends.

This past Saturday, I was in the Garden State visiting my sister and my nephews. We spent most of the day riding bikes and playing outside. We had a great day together, but I was nervously checking my watch throughout the afternoon knowing that when I left for my journey back to NY, I'd be on my way to my first MFF 3-some. It would also be the breaking of my girl-on-girl cherry. I was nervous, excited and scared as all hell...but never had 2nd thoughts. I couldn't wait to get there.

Hudson river crossing traffic was a bear. I was heading to Brooklyn and considered taking the Verrazano Bridge route but was afraid of the Outerbridge Crossing. I don't think I've ever travelled across the Outerbridge without a 15-30 minute wait, so, I decided on the Manhattan route. Yeah, well...best laid plans.

I was running about 15 minutes late and called Stephen to let them know. We decided on 8:30, rather than 8, which gave me some buffer time. Once over the Brooklyn Bridge, the traffic lights were in my favor and I arrived on 5th Avenue in Park Slope in no time. As luck would have it, I found an amazing parking spot only 2 blocks away from the bar where we planned to meet.

I hustled down the street because I had to pee really badly. I took care of business and found a seat at the bar. I still had 15 minutes to spare so I had time for a pre-meeting cocktail. I ordered bourbon on the rocks, crossed my legs on the bar stool and waited. I'd like to think I was waiting patiently, but I had that unconscious rapid foot-tap thing going on so I must have been slightly anxious.

They arrived about 1 sip of my drink later. They were both very much like their pictures...which is always a relief on a "blind" date.

We went to the back of the bar and found comfy couch space and chatted over drinks. Each are smart, professional and articulate. They're both divorced with children. They've been together around 2 or so years and started to play this way about a year and a half ago. Stephen didn't recall that not only would this be my first MFF 3-some, but that it would be my first time with a woman. He said,
You lucked out
referring to how amazing Cara is.

The pool table was surprisingly open so we grabbed it. We played a made-up 3-person game and then a guy, there solo, joined us for doubles. I was paired up with him. This dude was cute. I was thinking that it would be fun to invite him home with us. Cara and Stephen were thinking the same thing as I learned when we were walking back to Stephen's place. We also all wondered if this guy was wondering what we were up to…because there were clearly flirtatious and sexual undertones in our body language.

We played 2 games and left for his apartment about 2 blocks away. Lovely place. He poured drinks, lit up a joint, and we chatted which eventually evolved into truth or dare. There were no dares, but it was a cool way for us to get to know each other better. I was curious about the dynamics and politics of this situation. I asked if either of them were nervous about our meeting and how each felt to see their partner with someone else. They talked about their mutually agreed upon boundaries and how that helps keep bad feelings at bay. They asked me what was the dirtiest thing I've ever done. I thought for a long time...one person's dirty may be someone else's ivory snow. I decided to tell them about my first Craig's List encounter where I met a man looking to worship my ass. Cara said,
That's pretty dirty.
Stay tuned for a post about that encounter... Now it's time to go to the bedroom.

Cara was the first to disrobe. She removed all but a black bra, black thong and off-white garters and thigh highs. She looked quite sexy. She and I caressed and kissed each other as Stephen took off his shirt. I enjoyed feeling her soft skin. She lay back and Stephen fingered her. He moved my hand to her shaved pubis and I explored her pussy. I wasn't exactly sure what to do but then I thought, I take good care of myself so I'll go with what I know. I rubbed her pink fleshy clit in clockwise circles, occasionally placing 2 fingers between her lips and gently squeezing her clit. She was moaning and squirming so I guess I was doing something right.

Stephen removed my shirt and my pants and I was left wearing my black lace bra and thong. He removed the rest of his clothes. He has a nice cock. Not huge, but ample length and girth. He fingered me...teased my clit and inserted 2 fingers inside my pussy. He felt the heat and wetness within me. I reached over to feel Cara's breasts...her nipples grew erect under my palm and between my fingers. Stephen wanted to fuck. Cara was first. He rolled on a condom, pumped a few drops of lube and stroked his cock with his lubed up hand. Cara got on all fours and Stephen, on his knees, entered her from behind. With every thrust, Cara moaned. Stephen reached down and fingered my clit and I reached over to Cara and fingered her clit while Stephen fucked her. She was making a lot of noise but I wasn't 100% sure if she came or not. Regardless, I knew she was enjoying Stephen's cock inside and my hands all over her.

Then it was my turn. Cara and I kissed as Stephen changed the condom. He wanted me on all fours so I flipped over and adjusted my height so he could glide his cock inside my pussy. He grabbed my bra strap like it was his reigns and he rode me. As he fucked me, Cara teased my clit. Stephen was at a great angle to hit my g-spot and each time he thrust, I squeezed my kegel muscles together to make myself tight for him. I could tell he liked fucking me. And I liked being fucked by him. They brought me to the edge and back a few times.

It was then time to unwrap Cara's new toy...a strap-on.

Would you like me to fuck you?
Hungrily I nodded yes. This would be a first for her. She straddled me as she fastened the harness around her. Stephen reached for his camera and asked if I would mind if he photographed us. I didn't mind. Cara finished affixing her new penis, rolled on a condom, lubed up and found my wanting pussy. We fumbled a little bit and it was slighty awkward, but it was really hot how she fucked me with her blonde mane thrashing about. In between snapping photos, Stephen played with my clit.

I thought it might be easier to try doggie style, so we changed positions. It was still a bit awkward, but I liked feeling her hands on my ass as she tried to find a rhythm. This position must have given Stephen an idea and I heard them whispering. I wasn't sure what he said, but she said, "Ask her." He asked if I'd want both holes filled up. Now, dear readers, you know how I feel about having things in my ass, so I told them yes, please.

Cara lay on her back and I straddled her, lowering myself on her cock. Stephen was behind me and with his sheathed and lubed cock explored my ass. When he found my puckered hole he slowly slid his cock inside of me. I had never taken it in this position and it hurt, but I controlled the penetration until he filled me up. It was difficult to keep the dildo inside of me but I was in the anal zone and didn't even bother trying. Cara played with my clit while Stephen fucked my ass.

When it was time to move on from that activity, Cara and I removed the rest of our clothing. Stephen lay back and Cara and I feasted on his cock together. I spent a lot of time sucking his balls and licking his perenium while Cara took his cock deep in her throat. We both licked up and down his shaft. Stephen was enjoying the attention.

He fucked each of us again and it was time for a break. We smoked another joint and refreshed our drinks and talked about the events thus far. I knew I was having fun, and they said that they were pleased with how things were going. They commented on my openness and acknowledged their surprise that anal sex made it in the mix. I asked Cara about my fingering skills and she said I was doing just fine.

We returned to the bedroom and we fucked and sucked and played for a few more hours. At one point, Cara laid back with her eyes closed while Stephen fucked me. Maybe she had too much to drink and smoke and needed a rest, but it seemed like he was really enjoying fucking me and I couldn't help but think, because she was uninvolved, that she wasn't happy in that moment. I said that I wanted him to fuck her while I watched. She sucked him and fucked him and wanted him to come so badly. I liked watching. I talked to both of them. I told him how much I liked having his cock in me. I told her how I liked touching her pussy. He pistoned her and stared me in the eyes as he fucked her. I told him it was ok to come and with several more thrusts, he growled and shot his load into the condom inside her pussy.

It was now 2:00am. They pulled the covers to get ready for bed and I contemplated driving home. Stephen was concerned about my inebriation level...but I was more concerned about getting the car back to the lot in the morning. I agreed to stay and I asked for an 8:00am wake up. He set the alarm and we fell asleep together with Stephen in the middle.

I actually slept...not much....but I slept. At around 6:30, Stephen jumps out of bed to get a condom. Cara is on her side, facing away from me and Stephen climbs back into bed between us. He spoons Cara and begins to thrust. In my sleepy haze I was quite aroused. Stephen reaches over and meets my fingers already rubbing my moist, swelling clit. It doesn't take long to get me off and Cara's moans made it that much easier. Stephen wanted to fuck me and got out of bed to make the condom switch.
There's gotta be a better way
. During his brief absence, Cara and I embrace and caress each other. He returns to the bed and wants me from behind. He turns me over on my belly. I stay close to the bed as he slides his cock into my wet and throbbing pussy. He thrusts slowly and evenly with intermittent hard thrusts. Oh, how I love sex in the morning. Stephen wanted to come inside me (in the condom) this time and asked Cara if it would be ok. She assented and he fucked me harder and faster until his body shuddered against me.

Cara and Stephen dozed off but I never really fell asleep again. I got out of bed at 7:30, washed up, got dressed and bid them both farewell. Stephen walked me to the door, kissed me deeply and said what a great time it was for both of them. I exited the building into the morning light with bed toussled hair, and did my walk of fame to the car for my trip back to the city. I smiled as I recounted the evening. When I got home, I collapsed in bed and slept most of the day away.

I wrote to them later that day thanking them and expressing how great the experience was for me. They wrote back in kind and sent pictures. The photos are all pretty hot. There are a few, though, of me riding Stephen and I must say that I wasn't very fond of my sex face.

We will most definitely see each other again. Their children and careers leave few weekends for wild sleepovers, but we'll make it happen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tri State Male Slut said...

What a great story...you seem like the naughty nurse of my dreams. I just posted a nurse tale myself...check it out. xxoo

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really a grest story. It reminds me of my neighbour's daughters, both aged 18 and 21. They played Nurse with me inspecting my naked body and making me spurt lot of semen for them. We still are good friends.

RKB
1412310167

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home