Tales of a Naughty Nurse In NYC

Monday, March 19, 2007

Back to school

Spring break is officially over and I returned to school today. Many of my hot young classmates returned looking healthy and bronzed after trips to Cancun, South Beach and California. Of course I made several blush asking if they had hooked up. If not me, then at least one of the other naughty nurses.

It felt good to be back in the swing of things. In lab today we learned how to dress wounds. I've already seen some nasty necrotic lesions and open wounds in clinical but have yet to partake in an actual dressing change. Man, I hope I don't hurl when that time comes.

I just spent the last 30 minutes drafting my bed bath story. I didn't get very far, but I feel in my loins that this is going to be good. I've created the setting and the mood and it's already making me wet in my panties. I hate to make you wait....but you know what they say about good things.

Until....

Sweet dreams....

- Hot Lips

4 Comments:

Blogger A Nawty Mouz said...

Yep, getting anxious already. If makes you hot, you're on the right track, fore' shore'.

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...i want more of your words...

i'm cumming to nyc still... soon...

6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello!

I'm Alex, a leading editor of pretty-sextoys.com and love-shop.biz. I've found your site in google search and it seems interesting to me. That's why I would like to offer you a useful for both sides Link Exchange. I'll place your link on pretty-sextoys.com and you'll place my link to http://www.love-shop.biz with text 'Unique Sex Toys – Love-shop.biz' on your site. Are you interested? Is it ok for you? Please, let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks for time.
Regards, Alex
mail: palexik@gmail.com

7:42 AM  
Blogger sunseasurf said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home