Tales of a Naughty Nurse In NYC

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bunny Hop

Yes, yes, yes...I know it's been a while, but school, work and music have left me with little time to write. Life has been really great...I love being back at school...although I find that the youngsters are awfully whiny and are expecting everything to be spoonfed to them. Work has been busy and I'm doing what I can to maximize the 20 hours a week I am there. And my new band just debuted and, I must say, we kicked ass. If you are in the NY area and would like to hear about our next gig, send me a note and I'll share the 411.

The rabbit lady was kind enough to send me a complimentary Waterproof Rabbit vibrator in exchange for a review. I've had it for 2 weeks and haven't had a moment to play but I wanted to at least put a link to her site which has the latest in rabbit vibrator technology. The rabbit has come a long way since I purchased my first one after seeing it on Sex and the City.

Stay tuned for my review...I have to go out and get me some AA batteries.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Nawty Mouz said...

Oh Naughty!

I've been checking for you. Glad to see your back. How's it going? What's been happening? I'd love to hear.

Blessings,
Nawty

11:12 AM  
Blogger English Rose said...

Wow, underwater bunny wanking. Sounds divine. What was your verdict then?

12:54 PM  
Blogger j said...

hello nurse lady.

so weird...didn't even know you started a blog. very cool.

just kind of figured out it was you and wanted to say hi...and i will be linking to you

9:58 AM  
Blogger Hot Lips Houlihan said...

Nawty - check your email...personal response from me.

English Rose - thanks for the note...review is forthcoming!

J - welcome!

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home