Tales of a Naughty Nurse In NYC

Friday, February 02, 2007

Inspired

Well, I'm 3 weeks into the new semester and have been buried in the books, because I'm just such a good student....and because learning the art and science of nursing is so fascinating to me. I'm devouring everything I read.

I'm working to find time to write more, in particular, because we are learning how important self-care is in nursing. Writing (in addition to singing and exercise) makes me feel good and I know I will be my best self if allow myself the time for this form of self-expression.

Stay tuned for more. I learned how to give a bed bath this week and it has conjured up a very interesting fantasy which I will most definitely share.

Don't touch that dial.

- Hot Lips xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa...

i'll certainly be checking back-in to read about the fantasy you conjure-up...

theprovocateur.wordpress.com

i'll be in and out of nyc, starting in march...

hmm...

12:10 PM  
Blogger A Nawty Mouz said...

Hey sweety, it's been a while.

Sounds like you're doing good, and having fun. Good to hear

Take care,
Nawty

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home