Tales of a Naughty Nurse In NYC

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Midterm respite - preview

We're in the middle of a twister here in the Big Apple. I'm delighting, though, in the cooler temperatures, and sounds of crunchy leaves at my feet. I love autumn.

Just dropping in to let you know that I finally had a moment to break in the Waterproof Rabbit Vibe courtesy of the Rabbit Lady.

It did me just fine as rabbit vibrators go...I'm not inspired, however, by the waterproofness, as you will shortly see in my lengthier review describing my play in the shower...that is more about how the vibrator "fits" me and my girl bits...but on dry land in a supine position (I am learning something in anatomy and physiology) the rabbit gave me what I needed.

Stay tuned for more on that....

It's hard to believe that I am more than half-way through my first semester. I am loving school...I have never felt so connected to learning. But I am knackered. After my morning class the other day, I came home and slept for 4 hours. When I awoke, I had no idea where I was. I decided to be kinder to myself this weekend and chill....

The Giants are kicking ass right about now :). I could have been at that game today, alas :(.

More to come...don't touch that dial.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you well in school. Definitely be kinder to yourself.

Love,
The Butterfly Temptress

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget the vibrator...i know what youu need. Put the toys down, Hot Lips. Just lay back and relax. I am walking on your street, thinking of the ways, and the words, I will use to seduce you. I smile as i lick my lips. I know that when I get in the door I'm going to look at you with dark eyes...and dark desire. I would love to move close to you and slide my hands up and down your sides slowly, barely touching you...I move my hands to your neck, my fingertips barely caressing your skin as my lips near yours...I pause, smiling...I kiss your lips softly..my hands caressing away your hair....i lick your tongue as my fingers sneak down...caressing your tummy and slipping my fingers under your waistband...i smile and slip my tongue in your mouth deep as my fingers caress your pussy....Mmmmm...i lick and suckle as my fingers slide inside you, curling them up...

want to hear more, dont you ;-)

naughty girl...you could get in trouble for those thoughts you're having....

Are you ready to get spanked?

-Nick

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home