Tales of a Naughty Nurse In NYC

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Awake

The alarm went off for the 7th time at 7:54 this morning and this time I let it play on. The DJ's song of choice was "Time" by Pink Floyd and I never turn off Pink Floyd. And it's Tuesday...maybe I caught the first half of the two-fer.

I rolled over onto my right side and slowly opened my eyes to see the sun peeking through the slats of the blinds casting a shadow on the bed and floor. The air in the room was cool and my body was tightly wrapped in the warmth of the comforter...I was like a chrysalis ready to undergo its metamorphosis.

Now on my back, the comforter loosened, my hands gently caressed my body...exploring as if for the first time. Both hands cruised up my belly, between my tits and back down again, each hand grazing my nipples on their journey. I repeated this pattern a few times and I felt all the nerves in my body coming alive.

After a time, my left hand remained at my pubis and teased my pubic hair while my right hand found the nipple on my right breast and pinched.

By now my pussy was pulsing...calling out to me...demanding to be touched. Two fingers found my slit, gently parted my lips and pressed down on my swelling clit. I began rubbing in those classic concentric circles focusing mostly on the area immediately above the clitoral hood. I wasn't that wet so I reached over for my inconspicuous bottle of "Pink" silicone-based lube (it's also really good for curly hair) and pumped out a few drops to moisten my clit. Lube is good. My fingers were now lost between my lips and the sensations were radiating throughout my entire body. More often than not, lately, I've been pleasuring myself with battery operated acoutrements and this time it felt wonderful to feel skin on skin.

But it wasn't enough...I needed more.

I reached around to my pleasure chest on my nightstand and pulled out a butt plug. God, how I love to have things in my ass. I properly lubed it up (with the non-silicone based lube so as not to break down the silicone of the plug...cardinal rules of the toy chest) and slid it in my darkest place...ripple by ripple...until the entire plug was deep within me. I gently fucked my ass with the butt plug as I fingered my pussy. My pelvis gyrated and my body writhed out from under the blanket. I wasn't thinking of anyone or anything in particular...I was focused on me and that was enough. Nonetheless, several times I said, "Fuck me," in a voice slightly louder than a whisper... I'm not sure who I was addressing...maybe it was just me embracing the power around and inside me. The pace of my hands quickened but maintained the rhythm that had me on the edge. I felt the entire area below my waist begin to quiver and contract...I breathed deeply...my chest heaving...and I went up and over that edge as my body convulsed and my rectum grabbed and released that which filled me up.

Yes. Now I am awake. Like that beautiful butterfly that has emerged from the pupa. My eyes are open. I see it. I understand it. I want to feel it. I want to live it. No judgment. No apologies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlie.Bucket said...

Good morning, sweetheart. Welcome to a brave new world.

::licks fingers::

8:17 AM  
Blogger Jefferson said...

Stretch yourself to wake and give me a kiss, won't you please? I've got a boo boo right here . . .

Welcome!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home